Site Built, Two Level - Lead, SD
Contact TJ Larson with RE/MAX In The Hills. This is truly a one of a kind gem. Numerous custom features include beautiful custom countertops, custom flooring and unique accents. This home boasts an open floor plan that is welcoming as soon as you enter the front door. A lovely fireplace in the living room to cozy up to on winter nights. The bedrooms on the main floor have beautiful wood flooring. The inviting staircase leads to two more bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has a custom wall of built ins. The second bedroom can also be used as a home office as it includes a built in desk. Skylights allow nice natural lighting. A large custom bathroom serves this floor. The beautifully landscaped yard has a cute patio area in back and a large deck in front. The slate walkway leads to a charming man/woman cave or guest house. This property is neat as a pin and ready to move in to. All the furnishing may included with the sale.
TJ Larson of RE/MAX In The Hills
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Black Hills,
Vol. 12, Issue 06, Page 25.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Attic Fan
- Heating System: Baseboard; Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas; Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Laminate; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath